Monday, April 14, 2014

Class Reflection

Email can be both formal and informal, such as in writing.  The audience is important to keep in mind.  PowerPoint is a very effective and engaging tool to use within the classroom.  The three PowerPoint presentations, "King Midas and The Golden Touch," "Tick Tock," and "Environmental Chemistry: Cyanide Fishing" displayed in class showed the significance of interactive learning.  The process of creating a PowerPoint presentation was valuable because I haven't used the software in years.  I need to practice my skills in PowerPoint to be more efficient.  Most of my lesson presentations were incorporated through Smart Notebook.  One great tool that I would utilize in my English class is Videothread.  Videothread is a good site to have students present a speech or a piece of writing (a story).  Words are very powerful.  The inflection, tone, emotion, and attitude of a speech involved are phenomenal.  Videothread reaches all types of learners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment